Glamping in Cornwall… what could be better? Wigwam® Holidays Great Tregath includes six luxurious en-suite Running Water Deluxe Wigwam® Cabins near the ancient town of Camelford, steeped in Arthurian legend.
The site is just a short drive from the spectacular Tintagel Castle, one of the most iconic locations in the world. It includes facilities for surfers and is ideal for families or couples who relish the great outdoors in a peaceful location.
After a day of enjoying cream teas, the mighty Atlantic Coast and site-seeing, gather round the campfire, melt those marshmallows and watch those stars appear in the night sky.
Each cabin includes a shower, toilet and handbasin, along with a kitchenette, dining table and chairs, comfy mattresses (making two double beds), French doors and an outdoor picnic table. It’s more than spacious enough for a family of four and you’ve also got access to your own bbq/Indian firebowl, plus WiFi is available and pooches are welcome too.
Other places to visit nearby include Boscastle, Padstow, Port Isaac and the chance to climb the extinct volcano Rough Tor!
Wigwam® Holidays Great Tregath is part of the Wigwam® Holidays Network. Find out more at: www.wigwamholidays.com/great-tregath
Entrants must be residents of Exeter, East Devon, Mid Devon, or South Devon. All other entries will be disqualified.
Terms & conditions: Competitions close 30/06/19. Entrants must be aged 18 or older. Prize is non transferrable and subject to availability at the time of booking. Entries must be aged 21 or over.
• The prize is strictly subject to availability and to the booking Terms, Conditions and Restrictions of Wigwam® Holidays and Wigwam® Holidays Great Tregath.
• The prize covers accommodation ONLY. Travel, fuel costs, food and ANY additional costs are NOT included.
• The prize is a two night stay for a family of up to four person at Wigwam® Holidays Great Tregath.
• Strictly subject to availability, excluding peak times.
• The Prizes do not have any monetary value and are NON-TRANSFERABLE.
• The Prize Winner is also subject to the Terms & Conditions of Channel of this publication.
• Once booked the holiday cannot be transferred to another Wigwam® Booking or Site, nor can it be transferred to any other type of holiday accommodation or to another customer.
• Prize is available to those aged over 21 years only.
• If the winner has a dog, please check if the dog is permitted onsite. An extra woof tariff could apply.
• Once a booking has been confirmed, no changes are permitted. If a booking is cancelled, no alternative dates can be arranged. No compensation and/or refund will be provided in these circumstances.
• The draw is not open to persons employed or contracted to Wigwam® Holidays and their agents, One Magazine employees or any of their agents. Additional terms, conditions and restrictions apply.