Terms and Conditions
River Media Devon Limited trading as One Media.
1. All adverts are accepted by River Media Devon Limited on the understanding that they are copyright free. This includes any images, logos, photos, trade logos, clip art or any other content that is used in the advert. It is the advertiser’s responsibility to acquire any necessary permission for the use of any images, logos, photos, trade logos, clip art or any other content that is used in their advert/editorial/article/any other content.
2. It is the advertiser’s responsibility to check the advert and ensure that it is correct at copy approval stage. No responsibility will be taken by River Media Devon Limited for any errors subsequently identified (i.e. after copy approval).
3. Any logos/images/photos supplied should be a minimum of 300dpi. No responsibility can be taken for the print quality of any image/logo/photo supplied at a lower resolution.
4. Any adverts supplied in JPEG, PDF or any other pre-prepared format will be inserted into The ONE Magazine as supplied and will be assumed not to require copy approval. These files should be supplied at a minimum of 300dpi. No responsibility can be taken for the print quality of any advert supplied at a lower resolution. These files may be re-sized to fit the appropriate space
5. Any advert/editorial/article/design which River Media Devon Limited has created cannot be used in another publication or advertising medium (e.g. website) without the written approval of River Media Devon Limited. A fee will be payable to River Media Devon Limited if an advertiser wishes to re-use an advert/editorial/article/design in this way.
6. River Media Devon Limited reserves the right to refuse/edit advertisements at our discretion.
7. Full payment is required by the copy deadline date specified to ensure publication of the advert. Any adverts for which payment has not been received will not be published.
8. Once an advertising package has been confirmed, either by an advertiser signing and returning the order confirmation form or by confirmation telephone call, e-mail or letter, no refunds can be given if the advertiser subsequently decides that they wish to cancel the advertising package.
9. Advertisers who pay for their advert by direct debit are advised that their advert will be printed in the magazine until such time as they notify River Media Devon Limited that they wish to cancel. Direct debits must be set up so that payment is received by River Media Devon Limited by the 12th -15th of every month i.e. prior to printing. It is the advertiser’s responsibility to inform River Media Devon Limited if they wish to stop running their advert. Notification of cancellation must be received in writing 28 days before the copy deadline date, which is the 10th of every month. If the advertiser cancels their direct debit without informing River Media Devon Limited and the advert is published, the advertiser will be liable for payment and invoiced separately for the advertising cost.
10. River Media Devon Limited gives no guarantee of the level of response to adverts/editorial/articles etc. River Media Devon Limited is unable to offer refunds if no responses are received to your advert.
11. The distribution area of River Media Devon Limited may vary at the discretion of the publisher.
12. All invoices are payable within 7 days of the date stated on the invoice or by the date stated on the order confirmation form, whichever is sooner and in no circumstances shall the advertiser be entitled to make any deduction or withhold payment for any reason at all.
13. Without prejudice to any other rights of River Media Devon Limited, if the advertiser fails to pay the invoice price by the due date the advertiser shall not be allowed any discount given in that invoice or in any other way agreed and shall pay interest on any overdue amount from the date of which payment was due to the date of actual payment (whether before or after judgment) on a daily basis at a rate of 4% p.a. over the base rate from time to time quoted by National Westminster Bank plc and shall reimburse to River Media Devon Limited all costs and expenses (including legal costs) incurred in the collection of any overdue amount.
Copy and Payment Deadline is the 10th of every month prior to publication.